DENTAL CROWNS IN SOUTHFIELD, MI
Reasons for crowns:
- Broken or fractured teeth.
- Cosmetic enhancement.
- Decayed teeth.
- Fractured fillings
- Large fillings.
- The tooth has a root canal
ASK ABOUT NEW PATIENT SPECIALS*
We accept most forms of insurance.
*call for details
What Our Clients Say
- After researching all the dentists in Southfield this is the only office I would go to. I have had a lot of work done there and it's all been a great experience!- Bailey Kay's Carpet Cleaning
- The office staff were very friendly and professional. I was thankful that the office was able to fit me in because of a cancellation. The doctor explained what the problem was and the best solution and he was able to fix it.- Wesley George
- Dr. Upplegger is the best Dentist ever. The knowledge, precision and patience he continues to bring to my care is amazing. His staff continues to exhibit the highest professionalism and care. I am grateful.- Janet Allen
- After 50 years I had to find new dentistry and Uppleger Dental were welcoming from the initial call, upon arrival and most importantly Dr. Uppleger spent a significant amount of time during the initial consultation educating me on the correct process and plan best to preserve my teeth. I'm so grateful I was recommended to them so I can have my daughter join and start preserving her teeth best at their guidance. The Dr. was very patient and treated me as if I were the only patient of the day.- Stephanie Hanspard
- My family recently moved to Michigan from Delaware. My two little kids and I had our first appointment within the past 2 weeks and were very happy with our experiences. Dr. Katherine Solomich was so wonderful with my children and is so kind. The office is beautiful, clean, COVID responsible and the staff all seem happy to work at this office.- Chloe Dickinson